I think we should be taking oil from Iraq. But the left wing liberals and the French would never stand for that.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[and oil revenues enabled the government to pay off some $23 billion in foreign debt ahead of schedule.]
According to everything I can find Russia's oil reserve is small in comparison to what we have in this country. The major difference is they don't have the far left liberals to interfere with the well being of the country. They don't need permission from Nancy Pelos-Lie to develope a natural resource and put their economy back on it's feet.
</div></div> Russian oil is 3 to 1 the US and don't forget, they USE countries they have leverage over. Used to being wrong yet?
If Bush had the guts to make Iraq pay for anything we would be taking oil. As long as it's not from another American, the rest of the world will have to get it on their own.
I think we should be taking oil from Iraq. But the left wing liberals and the French would never stand for that.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
The GOP set the policy before, during, and after the invasion......so where do the french and liberals come into it?..This administration hasn't listened to either during this whole process. Taking oil would be one of the least of the evils this administration has perpetuated.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
LOL you REALLY think that they EVER did count
The whole Primary process needs a big time overhaul or the party leaders will keep rolling out the clowns we have been getting
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think we should be taking oil from Iraq. But the left wing liberals and the French would never stand for that. </div></div>
Sign me up.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think we should be taking oil from Iraq. But the left wing liberals and the French would never stand for that. </div></div>
Sign me up. </div></div>
You're already on the top line. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks